Sunday, April 17, 2005

dfafdsfadfsd

lifes so fucked up...
i've so many reasons to hate it

joel turned frans and feika against me. he accused me of calling them some nasty things. frans actually trusts him. i never cursed him, din even do anything to that idiot at all. so.being a brainless ass the only thing he does now is curse and swear. dont even know how he got their trust. .if the only thing he noes how to do is sabotage people, thats just sad.. he needs a life. dont care anymore..

she called me a dishonest person, said she din like my attutide.. said lots of stuff, behind my back. ands calls me the hippocritte. joel lied to them to turn them against me..and got away with it.

my sis. dinesh is such a nice guy. but his mum....- not gonna talk abt this..

i'm not in the mood to blog anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home