Tuesday, March 22, 2005

the dark ages...

its here again. the times of doom. makie is picking on me again. told me my work was untidy and said she wouldnt mark it. she said it a few times infront of the class just to try and embarrass me. heck. my script wasnt the only one. the rest of the day was kinda boring. we had a problem with our workpiece during dnt so the teacher asked us to meet him aft skool. we waited for 10mins then went home. started on the adrian mole book, its quite nice. .

yesterday.bloody joey and marcus really pissed me off. dunno what i could have done to them if i hadnt controled myself. trying to start rumors.. being racists.. being assholes.

not gonna say anyth else. got banned from the com for 3 days becuz i skipped tl class. sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home