Thursday, March 10, 2005

happy.

yay! The exams are ooovvveer!! happy happy happy! my english test on tuesday was doable. geog test was quite easy and so was the history test 2day! danial was the only nut in class who wrote 2 pages long. yep.. crazy. came home early 2day to clean my room. don't worry, i'm not sick. i have to clean it cuz my room cuz its finally getting ranovated. it used to be a study room.

i can finnaly see my table now. it's maple. my uncle came over, so i couldnt move the stuff on the floor out. i still can't see the floor, i wonder if it's maple too. that reminds me. need to get the posters of the wall. sigh. not so enthusiastic about the hols. no cash to go out. roar. so many crazy things goin on now. it just weird...

Results so far
21/22 for my math. bloody mark was lost cuz i din write 'let n be crap'
20½ for my science. half a mark to get a dammed A2

eager to know my geog results..and my history...and my english

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home