Wednesday, September 28, 2005

STRESS. FUCKING STRESS

one more week..

my parents are forcing me to study like a fucking machine. well..if it doesnt pay off i'll die.. either get killed by my parents or sth else. whatever. anyway, i've really been getting annoyed with some people. my temper has been getting worse too. i need to de-stress. avenged sevenfold is really good. try to download their songs. hmm, we were asked to stand in front of the parade square because we were sitting outside class before school. yes, i know its a really stupid reason but i'm in a really stupid school. our principal was trying sooo hard to scold us. it was like "oh no! i must show my school what i'm made of! i must be harsh with them". then she went on telling us not to challange HER school and to BUILD our own school if we didnt want to. right. you built the school yourself right?

dumb dumb things. school photos ok. even tho i look like a toot, it was one of the better photos. yes, the previous ones were really that bad. i think my dads gonna come it here and make a fuss so i better stop here.

one more week..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home