Sunday, August 28, 2005

i'm forcing myself to post. my dad grounded me till the september hols.

thank you m** you fucking scumbag. you're full of shit. everything that comes out of ur big ass mouth is total crap.. lied to my parents just to get me into trouble. thats sad..

the sad old bitch kept complaining that my work was untidy and made me do it over and over again. the final product looked exactly like my first work with a few very minor tweaks. come on! so many pepole in class did not have perfect work. to hell with her.

aaaaanywaay.

spent my weekend lazing away at home cuz my dad grounded me. fuck i'm bored. computer computer computer..let me out of this house will ya?!

joel and bjorn, you two need to stop being complete jerks.. might not be any hope for joel tho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home