Saturday, September 24, 2005

respect your elders. fuck that. why the hell do we need to show respects to those who dont deserve our respect? there are so many teachers in my school who pick on students for reasons so stupid you feel like telling them to fuck off on the spot. suppose a teacher tells you to stay back without giving you a reason. would you want a reason? an adults answer would be "the teacher asked you to do it so do it! you dont need to ask any questions! do as you're told.". puke. my math teacher confiscated my bag and asked me to collect it after school( yeah i know...really dumb). she asked me to redo my homework over and over again. so i asked her why she's confiscating my bag and what was wrong with my work. she was like "i've never met anyone who talks back to teachers as much as you". how long has she been teaching anyway? of course i didnt want to go see her that day. but when i found out she'd call my parents i had to.

my dad is the kind of person who thinks all adults are superior, so u can guess what kind of lecture i got and worse. he also believes that people shouldnt correct their elders or advise them. WHAT KIND OF SHIT IS THAT?! there are thousands and thousands of adults who arent as smart as kids. my uncle kept saying, is your hand paining? i couldnt help but tell him that there no such word. i got scolded for that.

conformists- people who uncritically or habitually conform to the customs, rules, or styles of a group. in this case adults. theres a bunch of people in class who do whatever they're told no matter how stupid. that doesnt make them smart! the girl sitting next to me in class proves it. she does everything the teacher tells her to but my grades are still much better than hers.

let me put it this way. if the adult is kind, shows devotion in their work and teaching, and doesnt have favourites, the teacher has earned the respect. but if it's a teacher who has favourites and a bunch she picks on.. she'll get no respect. my science and geo teachers are very good, i have alot of respect for them, but not my math teacher. my parents love me, so i respect them.

sheesh, no wonder there are so many anarchists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home