Wednesday, April 27, 2005

we

missed 2 days of school. woohoo.

went for school on monday, tried to get back bjorn's football but that damn leong said he was too busy. grr. deleted danial's video infront of him.. feika's gonna kill me. went home and packed my bag. blasted music. skated warranted the house. yeah, i'm nuts. as soon as my dad came home we left for johor. picked up my grandma, then left fer kl. there were these two clowns racing infront of us. the one infront was goin at 200km/h. the one behiend was goin 10 less. my dad followed them to show me. it was like the shumaccer (err) and alonso race. but.. there was this police man with a speed camara. all 3 of us. doink. reached kl in 3 hrs, then slept in my uncle's house.

woke up the next day with a headache. went to my other uncle's house for my grandad's ceremony. paid my respects and went to my uncles house to rest. then we left for the temple. its started pouring! every time we do prayers for my grandad it always pours. heh..we drove into the temple. happy.. then went back and slept almost immediately.

we went for branch with all our relatives in the morn'. stuffed myself. was having a fever. took fever medicine and left for johor. reached in 2 and a half hours. saw 4 lumborginis on the way. 1 was getting towed. the rest were uuughh. cant say it cuz it makes me too jealous... took 2 hrs frm johor. big jam. home sweet home..

goin to school tmr.. unless i'm still sick. i wanna go tho. weeeiirrd...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home