Sunday, December 11, 2005

getting drunk isn't very good

oh my son. i'm blogging again.

this week has been pretty fun. my relatives came over a week earlier for my sister's birthday party. so we worked on cleaning the house and putting up decorations. and we played this game called taboo! its something like charades. you get a card, which has a few words. your supposed to describe the word on top without using the taboo words at the bottom. its really really really fun.

but the best part was my sister's birthday. my brother's friends came over. so my dinesh, dhana, my cousin leshwyn, my brother and two of my three year old cousins we were supervising were in my room the whole time. all of a sudden dhana started playing hit me baby one more time on the guitar then we started singing a screamo version of the song. that was just nuts.

my dad let us have some drinks. i didnt want to drink too much. so i just had to glasses of sharridon or however thats spelt. my brother on the other hand, he was gone by the end of the night. we were playing jenga while he was taking his last drink. dhana said his fantasy outfit was darth maul. hahahahahah. my bro was putting his whole hand over my sister's face and practically crushing it. my sister gave him a cup of water to drink, he picked it up and poured it on my sisters shorts! my sister was like, what the fuck?

my dad was having a good laugh. we sat him down onto the chair and we were all talking. even the drunk boy. my sister was telling dhana that he doesnt even know the meaning of a fantasy outfit. my brother was like, so he wants to have sex with a girl in a darth maul costume... he was saying fuck like a million times. my father said 'watch your language karthik!'. my bro said'what?'.. my mum told him what my dad said then my brother said, 'turn on the tv'. we were all confused so we asked him what for? 'to watch my language'. then we started looking all serious at the tv. we had a fucking good laugh, no.. he was a good laugh.

then he started talking about the existence of god and how it doesnt exist. all of a sudden he started talking about soccer. the only things dinesh was saying was oh my son and aha-ster!! then my brother fell asleep and puked. would you like me to describe the puke? no? are you sure? fine.. but you'd like it.

we went jamming the next day. there were keyboards! while my brother and dhana were jamming so black metal songs we were playing the TWEET TWEET sounds on the keyboards! that was cool. we went to eat something after that. i put a little too much mustard on my hot dog. it was practically flooded with mustard and chilli sauce. fine, i'm a messy eater, so sue me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home