Saturday, May 14, 2005

bbb

finally. exams are over! i did my best, and i have no regrets.

after school yesterday, we went to have lunch in the food court. had no cash, so i only ate mashed potatoes. pathetic right?while we were waiting for the kidos to finish their game of yu gi o, we grabbed a few cards and played heartattack with them. fun. got slapped a thousand times. owch.

when they finally finished we went to alan's to play soccer. came home after that. played warcraft with junliang, wilson, joel and my cuz. my cuz and i were on one team against the rest. dota. TRASHED them! then played a second game with matt, my cuz and boon keong. i got trashed this time. heh. felt hungry at midnight. made myself maggi.

turned in at abt 12:30. woke up today at 1:30. well rested. getting results on tuesday. not scared of tuesday.

waiting for tuesday

changed my blog song
my chemical romance
you know what they do to guys like us in prison

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home